“Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.” – Benjamin Franklin
A night of creative, collective content innovation.
When you sign up for the Boston Content Hackathon, hosted by FidelityLabs, you'll team up with attendees to brainstorm innovative solutions to real content problems faced by some of Boston's most exciting companies.
Come and put your creativity to work!
- 5:30 - 6:00 Registration and networking
- 6:00 - 6:15 Introductions from Katie Martell + Katelyn Holbrook, Executive Directors
- 6:15 - 6:45 Keynote from Boston Content cofounder Jay Acunzo
- 6:45 - 7:00 Hackathon rules of engagement
- 7:00 - 8:00 The hack: Creative problem solving, brainstorming, idea generation, collaboration
- 8:00 - 8:45 Teams present their ideas to clients and the group
- 8:45 - 9:00 A winner is chosen!
NOTE: Please bring a photo ID for building security.
Featuring keynote speaker and Boston Content cofounder, Jay Acunzo
We're thrilled to have Jay kicking off our night of rule-breaking and convention-busting.
He's the cofounder of Boston Content, an award-winning podcast host and director and a global keynote speaker. Jay helps teams successfully break from conventional wisdom to do more exceptional work, drawing on experience from Google, Hubspot, and NextView. Check out his award-winning podcast, Unthinkable.