You’ve heard it all before, so I’m not going to start at the top with the talk of funnels and buckets and other household items-turned-business-figures-of-speech. Instead, I’m talking about real, proven items that provide ROI for your marketing department. Here are six ideas currently under-utilized in B2B tech.
- "B2B tech" is way too general
- There’s always a human side
- Helping prospects find honest opinions is good
- Sharing honest opinions of your own can be great
- Listen to all and hear commonalities to save time (and headaches)
- Communities can be powerful